A sophisticated waterside home with a functional layout, comfortable flow, and ideal sun exposure. An attractive rear yard with waterfront access and unobstructed park views making this a truly special home. Impeccable finishes and custom modern colors throughout offering many upgrades.
A formal entryway showcases the beautiful plank floors leading to the spacious living room with a unique gas log fireplace adjoining the formal dining area with yard and water views. The family room offers a second fireplace and a sliding door accessing the rear yard, opens to the expansive kitchen providing ample cabinetry, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, and over sink window poised for the water views. An updated half bathroom is ideal for guest use. Set on the upper level of the home, creating restful retreats, sits the homes four large bedrooms, including a grand bedroom suite with remodeled ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet, and updated hall bathroom.
Outdoor spaces punctuate this wonderful property and include multiple patio spaces leading down to the waterside creating plenty of space for entertainment and al fresco dining. Lush, opulent landscaping surround this rear yard oasis overlooking the water across to Sea Cloud Park.
- A glass etched front door opens to a formal entryway with new plank flooring sweeping throughout the entry level of the home
- Living room is enhances by a unique gas log fireplace, brick surround and mantle, and a sliding glass door opening to the side yard
- Formal dining area offers a new modern light fixture and sliding door peering to the picturesque rear yard and water views
- Spacious family room, open to the kitchen, provides a brick surround wood or gas burning fireplace, and sliding glass door accessing the rear patio and waterway
- Updated, open kitchen featuring plentiful cabinets including pantry cabinet, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, tray ceiling, over sink window looking out over the tranquil waterway with a pass-thru window to the rear yard. Appliances include a flat top cooktop, built in oven, and microwaved as well as stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, and hood.
- Half bathroom with wide vanity is ideally located for guest use
- Maple hardwood throughout the upper level. An open landing to the bedrooms, allowing the light to flood in from the stairway
- Double entry to the grand bedroom suite providing a picture window overlooking the waterway, walk-in closet, and a beautifully remodeled, en-suite bathroom with wide double vanity, oversized walk-in shower with bench seat and tile surround, separate water closet, and attractive tile flooring with decorative inlay
- Three additional expansive bedrooms with wall-to-wall closets – one with a nook perfect for a home office or work out space, and walk-in closet
- Hall bathroom offers a freshly painted double vanity and separate shower over bathtub
- The pride of the home is its waterside location offering a wonderful serenely landscaped rear yard offering an expansive aggregate patio stretching to the water’s edge, lush lawn, flowering planters, and mature landscaping
- Updates include: Newly laid Luxury plank floors on the entry level, freshly painted interior, kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities, new modern light fixtures, and hardware. Double pane windows and Air Conditioning.
- Laundry room with a wall of storage cabinets. Washer and Dryer included.
- Two-car detached garage
- HOA monthly fee $276 includes: Community pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, common area landscaping, maintenance, insurance, and reserves
- Exemplary schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle School and San Mateo High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
- Steps to Sea Cloud Park and Foster City’s six-mile walking and biking trail convenient to Edgewater Plaza waterfront restaurants and shopping .